Novice, Adult & Aged Driver Training Welcome to Real Driver Training delivered by accredited Road Safety Educators, Australia's most effective & educated driving instructorsManual and Automatic lessons
PH: 0411 110 112
Clink on here to email email@example.com We offer Australia's most comprehensive, researched and effective Novice Driver training syllabus. The
program is designed around 44 safety modules and includes free
e-learning, Free supervising driver training and assistance, unlimited
back up and support, delivered in
one training session with a Road Safety Educator and see the reason we
are the most sort after driving instructors across Australia. You have a choice- lower the risk with a Road Safety Educator. driving is not learning to obey an instructor, its making safe decisions based on effective knowledge, a robust and safe process Road
Safety Educators, Australia undertake ongoing training, continuously
updating their methodology, knowledge, foundation and automation. Road Safety Educators, Australia receive a minimum 900% more training than a driving instructor.
- a coaching methodology,
- in all learning styles are covered, reducing risk taking behavioral tendencies, shy and nervous learners and developed to meet the same outcome.
- "Vision zero" injury free driving.
- Choose one of 4 training programs, (you choose the outcome)
- Parents access unlimited back up and support. Working in partnership.
- Australia's most effective and researched Novice driver curriculum©.
- Road Safety Educators have achieved through study and training the highest accreditation available in Australia.
- Parents you now have a real option to invest in crash proofing siblings
- Spread the cost into, easy on the budget, low monthly spend with no high test fees at end. ($130.00 2 hour. lesson and test charge)
The (1)Vision Zero is that eventually no one will be killed or seriously injured within the road transport system (Ministry of Transport and Communications, 1997). The Vision is an expression of the ethical imperative that "It
can never be ethically acceptable that people are killed or seriously
injured when moving within the road transport system" SOURCE-(http://www.monash.edu.au/muarc/reports/papers/visionzero.html)
1 EU Hermes project (2007-2008(2 register with keys2drive is a condition for this promotion and supply a registration number
we are not affiliated with any Geelong, driving school in anyway nor
recommend any trainer that is not a Master driver trainer.4 referencing is as vision zero and that no one should be injured
geelong driving Schools,
Geelong Driving Lessons, driving lessons, driving lessons geelong,
driving instructor, geelong driving instructor. manual lessons geelong,
automatic lessons g
geelong driving Schools, Geelong Driving Lessons, driving lessons, driving lessons geelong, driving instructor, geelong driving instructor. manual lessons geelong, automatic lessons geelong, geelong driver training